Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Cover and Title Reveal for Hearts of Metal Book 5!

I've been quiet for most of August, being busy fighting writer's block, then I went on a small road trip, and THEN I started designing the cover of Scandals With Bite book 6! The reveal and release date are sooner than you think.
In the meantime, my editor sent me the finalized cover for Hearts of Metal book 5!

What do you think? 
I can't wait until it comes out. So far it looks like it will be out in mid to late September, but with small presses, you never know. I will tell you as soon as I either hear a date, or if my publisher decides to just spontaneously release it like they did with Rock God.
Speaking of Rock God, in the epilogue, you see that Quinn's little sister gets on Bleeding Vengeance's tour bus with none other than reputed man-whore, Cliff Tracey. 
Forbidden Song is the story that unfolds from there, where you'll learn that things aren't always what they seem.
Back to Scandals With Bite, one of the books was approved for a free deal on Bookbub on September 9th, so please follow me there to be notified! LINK Here!
Honestly, lots of awesome book stuff will be going down next month, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment