Saturday, April 22, 2017

Love in the City Book Feature. Free and 99 cent books!


I am so glad that spring is finally here! Well, it's still cold and rainy in Coeur d'Alene, but Sexy Genius and I are partially glad for that... I'll tell you why later.
And speaking of Coeur d'Alene... I'm in an author group called "Binders Full of Women Romance Writers" because with a name like that, who can resist? Anyway, one of the authors suggested that a bunch of us put together a sale of our various-genred romances around a theme. And she said books that take place in a city will be featured. 
So I'm in. Because even though Coeur d'Alene is no Paris or New Orleans, it has its own beauty and is strongly featured in my Brides of Prophecy Series.
The "Love in the City Sale" is a one stop page where you can pick out free and 99 cent romances in every genre from Christian to Western to Paranormal to Erotic. Check it out here!
But I'm sure most of you already have my freebie, Wrenching Fate, so I'm more sharing this so you can check out all the other fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment