Sunday, May 8, 2016

KISSING VICIOUS won the 2016 Reader's Choice Awards!



The Romance Review - See more at: http://www.theromancereviews.com/viewbooks.php?bookid=19451#sthash.0gomFQZ9.dpuf

I am excited to announce that my Heavy Metal Romance, KISSING VICIOUS won Best New Adult Romance in The Reader's Choice Awards over at The Romance Reviews!

This is the first award I've won for a published work. (My short ghost story, Tesemini, won first place in the Idaho Writer's League contest years before it was published).

So now I need to update my website and put this nifty badge with the book profile.

This is excellent timing since the second book in the series, WITH VENGEANCE is coming out on the 19th!


Now to resume jumping up and down.

Happy Mother's Day, everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome you deserve it!! This was an awesome book!! I can't wait for the new one!! Come on 19th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome you deserve it!! This was an awesome book!! I can't wait for the new one!! Come on 19th!!!

    ReplyDelete