Monday, April 11, 2016

Countdown to HIS RUTHLESS BITE & Freebie deal!


Good Morning, everyone!

HIS RUTHLESS BITE comes out in only 4 more days! I am so excited!

Even though this will be my 8th book release, it's still just as nail-bitingly nervous as my first time. Will my readers love it? Will they hate it? Will it measure up to other books in the series? I have a feeling these worries will never go away, no matter how many books I release.

The paperback is available now so those of you who prefer print books can order it now and hopefully get it by release day.

Ebook Readers, be sure to pre-order HIS RUTHLESS BITE!

 Apple

                    Amazon 

                    Kobo

                    Google Play
                    
                    All Romance

                    Nook
I dealt with a serious issue in this one, but it had to be done, and I'll elaborate on that later.

In other awesomeness, my Urban Fantasy Romance, WRENCHING FATE is a featured Free book on Reading Deals! It's an awesome site that alerts you to book discounts and freebies, like Bookbub, so I highly recommend signing up.

I just reached the 50% mark on Book 4, UNLEASHING DESIRE, and so far the story's a wild ride!

Speaking of Bookbub, I'm still fighting the good fight, trying to get a deal approved. Two things that will help get me there are more reviews, of course, and if you'd like to follow me on Bookbub, they'll alert you of my new releases and any time any of my books go on special. You can go here to follow me. The more followers I have, the more likely I'll be accepted to do a book discount through them.

In non-book news, I'm starting another quilt! Since this one's going to be for me and not a surprise I have to hide, I'll be blogging on the process step by step. This is the first one that I'll be doing the actual sewing on, so I'm kinda scared, but I can do this, damn it!

But... I'm going to practice on yet another pillowcase first. ::Sheepish Grin::

So I hope everyone has an excellent week and remember to come to my Facebook release party on Friday for lots of fun and giveaways!

And also don't forget to vote for KISSING VICIOUS for the Reader's Choice Awards! Every vote counts!




No comments:

Post a Comment