Monday, August 10, 2015

Big News For BRIDES OF PROPHECY fans!

Hello, everyone!

Sorry I've been away for so long. Aside from some freelance editing, work on my second metal romance, I've also been plugging away at the much awaited third book in my BRIDES OF PROPHECY series.

I even came up with a title.

I also finally got the cover how I want it.

BEHOLD!!!



But most importantly, I've accomplished sufficient progress to be able to place it on pre-order.

So here is the blurb and here are the pre-order link: Alas, Nook is a butt and won't let me set up a pre-order, but here's the Kindle link for now: So Pre-order it now! 

and I'll also be getting it up there for Kobo and Apple in a day or two.

I am very excited about this book. This is where the series takes a stranger turn. It has been the most complex and challenging thing I've ever written.

There is also awesome news around the corner for my upcoming heavy metal romance series, so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment