Sunday, January 12, 2014

2013 Recap

I know, I know, I'm late on this one.

2013 was an exciting year for me. The best part being:

MY first book release. 
 
Holy hell, you guys, this was even more exciting and stressful than I could have possibly imagined. I still have to pinch myself to make sure it was real.



I gave away cookies and raffled off gift baskets full of books, chocolate, and wine.
 
Then I Graduated College (Again)

Since I messed up my shoulders, my automotive degree isn't very useful in the real world. So I did what many writers do. I got my English degree. Aside from continuing to write and picking up freelance editing jobs, I haven't done much with it yet. But oh well. I love college.
 
Received cover(s) for ONE BITE PER NIGHT

For some reason they decided to change covers on this one. I liked the first one better, but oh well. 



The new one is fabulous as well.


 
Finished BITE AT FIRST SIGHT

That book was a hell of a journey. I've been wanting to write Rafe's book ever since he showed up in BITE ME, YOUR GRACE!  I already have the cover and I LOVE it! Alas, I'm not allowed to show it off yet.
 
Signed with an Agent.

His name is Eric Ruben and here's his website: http://t.co/p8RQe27qGU. He's pretty cool

Finished edits on ONE BITE PER NIGHT

 Arcs are coming in April. I CAN'T WAIT!!

Finished edits on my heavy metal romance, HIS ROADIE.

It's with my agent now and hopefully we can find a good home for it.
 
Got divorced.

Not much to comment on here other than it was a difficult decision, but the right one.
 
Edited and critiqued other author manuscripts

OMG, I got to read so many awesome books in advance and I am so excited for the authors and readers! 

Entered RITAS

I highly doubt I'll final, but it still feels good to participate.

Finished edits on WRENCHING FATE.

After my release date for ONE BITE PER NIGHT was delayed until August, I decided to go indie with this one. More on that soon. 

All in all, it was one hell of a year.  How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment