Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Big Announcement!!

First, I have some sad news. Due to marketing decisions and other factors, the release date of ONE BITE PER NIGHT is being delayed until late summer.

However, I have some good news and a big announcement that many of my readers will hopefully be delighted to hear.

I've decided to release, WRENCHING FATE, the first novel in my urban fantasy romance series in early Spring!!!

Here's the blurb:

Silas McNaught, Lord Vampire of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho is elated when he finds Akasha Hope, the woman of his psychic visions. He is granted permission to Mark her as his own under one condition: he must guard her friends, one of which is the daughter of the creator of vampires. Silas agrees, thinking Akasha will be happy to see the home he built for her.

To his surprise, Akasha is infuriated when Silas interferes with her life. Furthermore, she is nothing like the sweet woman of his visions. Not only is she a foul mouthed mechanic, she is also the accidental result of a military experiment with the strength of ten men….and government agents are looking for her.

When Silas Marks Akasha’s friends, his vindictive ex lover spurs the Elders to investigate Silas in an attempt to destroy Akasha and gain control of Silas’s charges, which are the key to an otherworldly prophecy. As government conspiracies and vampire politics collide, Silas teaches Akasha the meaning of trust…and love.

And here's the glorious title my cover artist, the fabulous artist and author Danae Ayusso made for me!!


I am so excited I'm squealing like a little girl.

I'll be sharing the official release date and cover soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Brooklyn, this sounds great! I am sorry the one book is going to be delayed but the new book sounds great.

    ReplyDelete