Friday, May 25, 2012

When did I become a workaholic?



Yesterday I finished revising the first in my Urban Fantasy series and prepared the query. Before that I finished the rough draft of my 2nd Regency Paranormal. Before that I finished revising BITE ME, YOUR GRACE (well, until my editor gets through with it, lol.)

I figured I'd take a few days off. Last night went okay thanks to a mini Big Bang Theory Marathon, but today I'm all anxious to be working on something. My fingers are literally itching to be writing again. I have two projects that I want to tackle, there's my long-neglected roadie story I want to enter in the IWL contest, and of course, there's book 3 in my regency paranormal series.

So, though I'm going to try to take it easy this weekend, I might just tinker a little bit on the keyboard. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment