Monday, April 11, 2011

Keeping Up When Overwhelmed


Thanks to being sick last week, I am behind on my project. To finish it on time, I will have to average about 1500 words a day. The problem is not only is this "errand" week, but I also have to teach a class at the next IWL meeting as well as do some secretary stuff. Then there's my usual blog and networking schedule.

Argh!!! The only thing that comforts me is that I know I'm not alone in this struggle. I know many of you are under tight schedules and deadlines and want to scream at any interruption to the writing. I know you all have bills to pay and many of you have families needing your attention. I know there are pets to feed, dishes to wash, and socks to match.

You have no idea how much that comforts me. Writing is a lonely job, we all know. And I am comforted in the thought that those of you who read this rant understand the struggle. So I dedicate this post to you all and to the busy Monday. Let us all rant and rave and kick Monday's ass and take some names.

Rawr!

P.S. Thanks so much to all of you who helped with my title quandary on Friday. I hope to have a name for this project by the weekend.

Many words to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Yes yes yes! I feel the same way! And it is nice knowing that we're all working through it together. We can do it!

    ReplyDelete