Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dude! I got a "Stylish Blogger" award!

I was awarded this pretty badge from the lovely Lynn Rush, which is an honor because her blog is way more stylish than mine. All I did was paste together a picture of a hot paranormal guy with a gorgeous paranormal girl...and my cat and then arranged the colors and layout to be pleasing to the eye and easily readable...or at least I hope it is.

Anyway, there are rules to this thing:

1: Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2: Share seven things about yourself.
3: Award ten recently discovered great bloggers.
4: Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Thanks, so much, Lynn!
Here's my 7 things:
1.) I will eat anything once.
2.) I'm a semi-professional dart player
3.) The movie A.I. makes me bawl like a little girl
4.) I hunt and fish for food, not for sport
5.) I have a fetish for long hair on men (thus all my heroes will have long hair)


6.) I collect metal lunch boxes and hats
7.)   I don't have cable and I don't really watch TV so I am oblivious to what's "in."
And I shall award: 

No comments:

Post a Comment