Monday, February 15, 2010

Another Blog Award!


Thanks much to Jessica Rosen ( http://jessrosen.wordpress.com/ )who passed the blog award, Lesa’s Bald Faced Liar “Creative Writer” to me.
The rules of this award is that
1.)I am to thank the person who tagged me,

2.)Copy and paste the award on my blog,

3.)link to the person who nominated me,

4.)Tell up to 6 lies about myself and one truth. Jessica Rosen did not feel obligated to reveal the one truth on hers, but I'll let you all guess and eventually reveal. =)

5.)Tag at leasr 7 people for this award. I tagged 8 because the whole "7" thing was getting redundant and I despise redundancy.

6.)Post links to their blogs

7.) Comment on each of their blogs to inform them of the nomination.

So..Here I go. I really don't like lying, which is funny for a fiction writer, I suppose. I think I will do these with a theme. I've had the same best friend since I was 8, so I will tell 6 lies of things we did together and 1 truth. Happy guessing.

1.) We once stole a car.

2.) We rode Magic Mountain at Disneyland until we threw up.

3.) We terrorized a golf-course by mooning the golfers and toilet-papering the golf-course bathrooms on the inside wearing crazy disguises.

4.) We had a lesbian experience.

5.) We replaced my little brother's Cocoa Puffs with dog food.

6.) We once fought over the same guy.

7.) We were each other's dates for Prom.

Wow. It was hard to come up with stuff we haven't done together. Now to tag other awesome bloggers:

1.) Laura B. Diamond: http://lbdiamond.wordpress.com/





3.) Elizabeth Fortin: http://www.avidreaderswrite.com/



4.) LK Gardner-Griffie: http://www.griffieworld.com/





6.) Adrian-Luc Sanders: http://kowloonbynight.com/




8 comments:

  1. I'm going to guess good ol' number 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I've received a guess that my best friend was my prom date, and one that we fought over the same guy via twitter. Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award. I'm going to guess #1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 5: dog food for cocoa puffs. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, the truth shall come out:
    1.)LIE: Rachel moved away in seventh grade, so though we visited each other during school breaks, we weren't together long enough to get into that much trouble.

    2.)LIE: I was too poor to go to Disneyland, but I used to make her tell me all about it.

    3.)TRUTH! I wore a witch-hat and a tutu and she wore a sombrero w' X-mas ornaments hanging from them. We got into my mom's makeup and used her green eyeshadow for camo face-paint. We used soap to make the toilet paper stick to the walls and ceilings of the golf-course bathroom. Will post a pic on twitter.

    4.)LIE: Unless you count the time we got drunk and flashed eachother.

    5.)Half-Lie. That was all me. She laughed her ass of when I called her and told her about it.

    6.)Lie: She likes "pretty boys" Give me long-haired men! Though we both liked Brad Pitt for awhile. I liked vampire Brad and she liked Fight Club Brad.

    7.)LIE: But she will be my date for my ten year HS reunion. I figured she'd have more fun with me than my man, who is 15 yrs older than me and won't know anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I was so wrong! I was stuck between the dog food and the prom date. You're good for someone who hates doing that.

    Inkwell crew FTW!

    Take care,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thanks. At least the ones you were stuck on were half-truths.

    ReplyDelete